Why Partner With Social Media Influencers?
Updated: Feb 1
How Social Media Influencers Could Elevate Your Brand
By partnering with carefully selected influencers including interior designers, architects and, design lovers, companies in the building products space brands can reach new audiences, generate and reinforce brand awareness among existing audiences, and establish loyal and lasting brand advocates that will consistently engage with your brand’s content.
Why partner with influencers?
According to Nielson, 92% of people trust recommendations from individuals over brands, even if they do not personally know the individual.Influencer marketing helps marketers reach target audiences in a more effective, authentic and affordable way.The right influencer is essentially a spokesperson for your brand. They spread your brand’s message through their own network and speak about your brand with passion – establishing themselves as a loyal advocate of your brand. This in turn builds brand trust and commitment among the influencer’s followers.Both the influencer and brand have a vested interest in the relationship’s success and work hard to achieve a goal collaboratively.Influencer marketing can boost your brand’s search rankings. User generated social posts account for 25% of search results for the world’s top 20 brands. The more people that mention your brand on social media, the more popular your brand will be on Google and other search engines.
How to utilize influencer marketing
Step 1: Identify key individuals that resonate with your target audience
Step 2: Locate influencers with an audience that aligns with your target audience Manually browse social media
Step 3: Create a relationship with the influencer and create a plan
What social media influencers can do for your brand?
• Write articles on their blog specifically discussing the product and experience with the brand
• Include Imagery of influencer using or next to the product that can be used for social posts and ads
• Develop Social media content for their account and yours
• Facebook or Instagram Live VideoInstagram takeover
Where Do I Start?
• Marketing For Wellness recommends starting with brand ambassadors as a first step of influencer marketing as a way to “get the name out there."
• Brand Ambassadors are customer advocates and fans who represent and talk about your brand with passion. They are essentially a spokesperson for the brand.
• A branded approach is required when working with brand ambassadors to-creating content that calls out the product and its benefits.
• Overall, brand ambassadors do not need to have a high social following, thus are typically cheaper than influencers. They will post about the brand on social, but also promote your brand offline in a more organic fashion.
Some examples of our work with influencers: